It is the end of the martial arts year. With the Saturday Taekwondo Grading and the Sunday End of Year BBQ, we have come to the end of our year. But Haidong Gumdo still has a grading scheduled for Wednesday, the 13th. Congratulaitons to those who successfully graded. Next year is a very busy year, and it will be a great one too!
• Taekwondo – Jordan has taken on the task of training the Taekwondo Kyorugi team on Mondays and Thursdays from 510pm to 550pm. This is exlcusive training for competition sparring players. – Tigers and Seniors learning together. The class will begin on Monday 12th February.
• Taekwondo – An extra Tigers class will be added – Wednesdays at 4pm to 455pm. The class will begin on Wednesday 14th February.
• Hapkido – Jon will begin teaching Hapkido to junior ages (7 to 13 years) on Tuesdays at 510pm to 6pm. The classes will begin on Tuesday 13th February.
• Haidong Gumdo – Garry will begin teaching Haidong Gumdo (Sword) to junior ages (7 to 13 years) on Wednesdays at 510pm to 6pm. The classes will begin on Wednesday 14th February.
• Saturday classes will transfer into an “Open Mat” session – 230pm to 4pm. All our club members will be able to come to the Dojang to practice their martial arts on their own. The session will be self-directed, with the possibility of a Black Belt or two to ask.
We farewell BJJ in January, 2024. Mana and her club are moving to permanent rooms, based in 2nd Ave. It has been a good two years hostig them. The BJJ club being able to find their own mat space is fantastic news for Mana and her “BJJers”.
See you all next year – onward and upward!